4 February 2013

Download: Di Sarli timeline

In my last post, I wrote about how I think it's easier to learn tango music if you make a system for listening.

So last week, I tagged all my Di Sarli recordings from A to Z. As usual, I tagged each recording with year and album artist, so if I click the various columns in my Di Sarli folder in iTunes, it gets sorted by singer or year.

But it's still a lot of information to remember...

"We should have a timeline of all the singers", my bf said. "We could print it out and tape it to the fridge". I found this such a brilliant idea that I spent the weekend in Photoshop, designing a timeline.







The link below the picture is to the printable pdf version. It should work nicely for an A4 printout. If you think this could be useful for yourself or any of your friends, feel free to download, print and share!

All information is from the discographies at todotango.com, tango.info and tango-dj.at.

Feedback and comments are most welcome! Everything has been checked, double-checked and cross-checked, but let me know if you find any errors.

10 comments:

  1. This is definitely very useful. Thank you!
    Regards from Copenhagen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ...
    Thank you very much.
    Best regards from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work ... Thanks from Anthony .. Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't stop there ... would be nice to see more of this type of quality mapping! My fingers (and toes) are crossed : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback everyone! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very good! Thank you for your work and for sharing it! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the dropbox link down? It shows error on dropbox server when i click it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete